Friday, April 24, 2009

SALESFORCE.COM

I would describe this website in the following 2 points:

Salesforce.com is a web site that provides award-winning interfaces, point-and-click customization, and seamless CRM integration.

The web site offers CRM software as a service that provides solution for sales, service, marketing, and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction. These services are provided for Business Managers, IT Professionals and Developers.

1 comment:

  1. I am a female writer and MBA from Karachi, Pakistan. I must appreciate what you have written, your meticulous thinking and talent shone through all the way. Honestly just browsing through good blogs and intelligent writers like you to join YOUR blog listen to YOUR VIEWS ON MY POSTS TOO.
    Don’t expect any nosy friendship….AND
    Don’t forget to give me star ratings, comment on blog and subscribe to Posts—FOLLOW too… sorry I m getting carried away *sheepish smile*!!

    http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/p/my-intense-blog-link.html

    ReplyDelete